Serbian Association of International Road Hauliers – MT was founded on 11th October 2000 as voluntary, professional, non-profit and non-governmental road hauliers association in international transport of Serbia. To this day, it has grown to 1500 regular members. We are proud to say that over 80% of all Serbian road hauliers, that also generate over 85% of the sector revenues, are members of our association.
Members of Serbian Association of International Road Hauliers have numerous benefits – up-to-date and accurate information, consulting, education and discounts on numerous services and goods through the unified procurement system.
The Association participates in activities of many international road transport organizations and is the founder and member of the first voluntary chamber of commerce in Serbia:
- UETR – European Road Haulers Association (Union Européenne des Transporteurs Routiers) – Evropska asocijacija drumskih prevoznika, www.uetr.eu
- BSEC-URTA – Union of Road Transport Associations in the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Region – Unija udruženja drumskog transporta pri Organizaciji za crnomorsku ekonomsku saradnju, www.bsec-urta.org
- Chamber of Commerce “International Transport and Logistics”. As an answer to needs of numerous Serbian carriers involved in international road transport, in 2013 a completely voluntary chamber was established,
- Serbian Association of Employers, www.poslodavci.rs
- NALED – National Alliance for Local Economic Development, naled.rs
- TAPA – Transported Asset Protection Association, tapaemea.org